Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-30-2006, 06:09 PM
Misanthrope

Well I was watching Happy Days as a kid and saw a twinkle in Ritchie Cunningham's eye that was soon to become Cocoon.

Old 10-02-2006, 02:38 AM
Atrocity Exhibition

Cast your mind back...Your First Memory of a Horror Film & The First horror you saw?

I remeber when I was little I always wanted to watch horror movies and I would bug my mom until she would rent me one.The first one was a Nightmare On Elm street I remeber seeing the fat boys music video and then i wanted to see the movie.I watched it and ended up being really scared about half way in and going to sleep.
Old 10-02-2006, 04:29 AM
Your funeral... my trial

I remember peeking around the corner when my parents were watching the first Nightmare on Elm Street. I must have been about five or six at the time. My mom caught me looking and banished me to my bedroom, but the damage was done. I thought what I had seen was the coolest thing ever, and I wouldn't rest until I'd watched the entire thing.
Old 10-02-2006, 07:53 AM
Evil Dead

Hehehehe...it seems we are all as bad as each other!! Keep them stories coming guys...
Old 10-04-2006, 03:15 PM
Living Dead

Send a message via AIM to Rabid Child
My parents were very restrictive with the movies i watched so i had to sneek them on the sci/fi channle and and quickly change it when my parents walk buy. I remember watching the childs plays alot on tv and others but i can't recall the names