Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-05-2004, 05:01 PM
Evil Dead

Don't go in the woods

Don't go in the wood's...Has anyone ever seen this movie? It is terrible. I love it though. You can get it on E-bay. I think that is the only place you can get it now haha. If anyone has seen this and likes it let me know or go to the Indi horror section and see my other thread. Because I really need some fan comments.
Old 02-05-2004, 05:18 PM
Evil Dead

Sorry it was horror filmmakers that I posted it in.
Old 02-05-2004, 08:25 PM
Evil Dead

It's a REALLY bad 80's slasher. It's about these people in the woods Who are just hiking and all in the day and there is a killer in the woods. The funny part is that the killer looks like grizzly Adams! The gore is pretty cool but at one point they people are just stabbing a hunk of wood with blood on it. You can tell it is wood because it makes a thump sound and the machete doesn't go all the way in. It just pokes it like if you would take a knife and poke a log. Well, the sheriff is a really big fat guy who knows where the killer lives but doesn't do anything. One of the actresses actually looks into the camera and says "huh?". The couple on the movie's names is "Dick" and "Cherrie" If you want more information about it E-mail me at

[email protected] I can go on and on about this movie. It's one of my favorites.
Old 02-06-2004, 05:03 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Splatter Phreak
Sounds funny as hell. I saw afilm once called "The Forest" it kinda sounds like that, but maybe a bit worse. lol
Old 02-06-2004, 11:42 AM
Evil Dead

I'm not too sure about that...You have to see "don't go in the wood's" to believe it. I cant even explain in words how bad it is....It's is VERY rare so if you want to see it your only hope is E-bay.