Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-27-2006, 04:49 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
At my old school, if you "ratted" on anyone, you both had to go to the principal's office, she'd do jack shit, make the victim look like he was in the wrong, then send us back to class.:rolleyes:

Eventully, I tackled the guy over a desk. He never said another word.

EDIT- Various typos

Last edited by The_Return; 02-27-2006 at 04:53 PM.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:51 PM
I'M 37!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Return
At my old school, if you "ratted" on anyone, you both had to go to the principal's office, she'd do jack shit, make the victim look like he was in the wrong, then send us back to class.:rolleyes:

Eventully, I tacked the guy over a desk. He never said another word.
I used to get that shit all of the time! That's why I just ignored the asshole and got back to my life (and I din't whip out a pair of tongs and go crazy on his ass!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
It's not rape if you shout suprise!
Old 02-28-2006, 03:22 AM
GRAVE DANCER

Quote:
Originally posted by trippin_the_rif
But I will lose my mind when it comes to those I love. I black out when someone I love is being fucked with and I cant help it.

Im right there with ya.
Like the others from the past
The naked belly, full of cysts
Smells so good, I cant resist
I know inside this ones the best
As I eat the rotting chest
Old 02-28-2006, 02:32 PM
my opinion counts dammit

Send a message via MSN to stubbornforgey Send a message via Yahoo to stubbornforgey
Yeah ..thats true too ..
My late sister was fat..
em not talking mildly..em talking FUCKING
FAT.
She had a lot of freinds and got on reasonably well with everybody.
She also had a heart of gold and most ppl adored her.
Well this new kid started ..
she was small ..petite..blonde..very beautiful and very much a bitch..
She started off with small comments about my sister..like ...whoa..move aside,,your blocking the sun..crap like that.
Now those that knew us ..knew we were sisters ..other than that..not many had an idea..as my sibling was white...em a lightish brown.
Anyways..the comments got nastier and were getting nastier by the day..
all of my sisters mates were warning her off...warning her off...but NAH..she just carried on..
her and her newfound group of little fucking princesses.
When the teachers spoke to her about it..she would ..flick her hair ...bat her eyelash and walk away..laughing with her mates.
My sister could've...but wouldn't retaliate and demanded that i leave it alone.
Well...it came to a point at sports oneday ..when my sister walked past..this fuck was yelling ..boom ba ba boom ba ba boom..or roll up roll up...see the fattest person on earth try and run..'First time my sister cried..!!!
Back in class this fuck was dancing on her desk and showing off to her fans..and without even thinking..i walked in as cool as you please and kicked the desk legs out from under her,
jumped on her and punched the fuckery out of her..
I had most of faculty on me in 5 minutes flat ..not to mention my sister who had heard the commotion and figured it was me.
When this cunt stood up..i knocked her down ..again and again and again..
when they held my arms ..i kicked out and got her fair in the stomach.Winding her..almost killing her...
yes i was in a blind rage..
I was expelled from school at a cool age of 10.
I had to attend anger management classes and because of my age..couldn't be prosecuted.
Two weeks after that my sister was knocked over by a drunken driver ..who had driven up onto the footpath while we were playing outside .
She shoved me out of the way and took the full brunt of the car..
she died instantly :(
So yeah..i know about blind rage when somebody you love is hurt.

heres the song i dedicated to her..
kid sister
she was only seven when she was called to heaven
that little kid sister of mine
We used to play together ..
thru fair and stormy weather..
that little kid sister of mine..
they needed a new star up yonder..
and they couldn't find
a brighter light to shine..
God decided she was meant for
a star and so they sent for
that little kid sister of mine..
'sob'
Old 03-01-2006, 09:12 PM
~Learning To Fly~

Send a message via AIM to Babygurl20 Send a message via Yahoo to Babygurl20
Quote:
Originally posted by 1beastieibe
Yeah maybe the skin ripping was a bit odd, but whatever. When I was in High School my best friend who was 5'1 and 90 pounds who could not defend herself was picked on by a much larger girl because she thought she might steal her boyfriend. Well one day after school she jumped her beat the shit out of her, and locked her in her shed. When I found out I drug her outta her house by her hair, took her outside and bashed her face in the sidewalk till it was almost unreconizable. The neighbors called the cops, and I was taken to a juvinelle detion center. Luckily my mom was cool about it, and witness's lied a little for me, and they also took in to consideration she locked my friend in her shed. So I got off pretty easy.

Needless to say she never messed with us again, and NO ONE ever messed with my friend, or even looked at her funny. It is still a talked about event 10 years later, and I dont regret any of it! Even I f I would have been in a lot more trouble, it would have been worth it!
you can not really mean that??? What is wrong with everyone now days. I'm just confused, but do you really get your balls off by watching other people bleed and potentially killing them?? And you wrote this whole post as if you are bragging. I'm not trying to be anyones mother here, but it sounds to me like you, your parents, and the witnesses who lied for you need a good ass beating. I think that your friend could have fended for herself, matter of factly I think she should have. That once again is just my opinion. How old are you now anyway, since you still don't regret it, it sounds like you still have a little more growing up to do.

I'd let everything go........"

-Cara P-
Old 03-01-2006, 09:26 PM
~Learning To Fly~

Send a message via AIM to Babygurl20 Send a message via Yahoo to Babygurl20
You need to watch this movie if you get off on beating down chicks.........................@beastie

I'd let everything go........"

-Cara P-