Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-16-2003, 02:15 PM
kidwikked

Cool I'm new

Hey everyone. I'm new to here. I will admit i have never heard of this site until i read about that idiot kid in PA.
Old 12-16-2003, 02:20 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to brad2181
Hey man welcome have fun postin here oh and dont call freddy an idiot I dont think he was really meaning what he said.
Old 12-16-2003, 02:32 PM
kidwikked

Honestly....after reading all his posts...and reading the articles about him in the paper. This kid has serious issues. Why the hell else would he have a knife on him?? He was planning on doing it....and he wanted everyone here to think he was some big dogg cause he gets picked on at school. Who the hell hasnt ever been picked on at school and some point in there life? This all goes back to the Columbine Massacre. I personally TOTALLY understand where Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris were coming from....i just wouldnt have gone about it the way they did. And the damn press tries to pin it on music and movies. The music that they listened to (Insane Clown Posse, Rammstein, Marilyn Manson..etc...) is the same music i listen to yet i do find myself yearning to go on a killing spree. I was picked on constantly by several kids when i was in school. All i did was fight them back when the odds were even. It was a lot easier to fight back when it was 1 on 1 instead of 9 on 1. The Klebold and Harris wanted to be heard and remembered...and now they are. But they really did send out a message to all the bullies in the world...to think twice before you pick on someone because they are different then you. Because you never know if you are jeopardizing your life in the process.
Old 12-16-2003, 02:48 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to brad2181
Ok maybe he did but to encourage someone to do somethin is hard he might have said he wanted to do it but its very hard to do what you know is wrong you might say hmmm your gonna go through with it but it dont really mean you are.But im not tryin to be an enemy to you in anyway so thx for joining ill ttyl bye man.
Old 12-16-2003, 04:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to LegionFilms
What's up homes :cool:
Old 12-16-2003, 11:19 PM
Decapitated

Send a message via Yahoo to coldwhisper
Welcome to the boards. Hope no one follows his footsteps... have fun posting.
Old 12-17-2003, 08:08 AM
Shhhh.....

Send a message via AIM to Aasiyan Send a message via Yahoo to Aasiyan
hello and welcome to the fun......:)
Old 12-18-2003, 07:43 PM
Undead

hello, welcome :)
Old 12-25-2003, 11:01 AM
Hellraiser

Kidwikked, Kidwikked, Kidwikked. Let's talk here. You're right, probably 98%, if not more, of us were at some point picked on in school. But you obviously don't TOTALLY know where the Columbine boys were coming from, otherwise you'd do what they did. You also can't say with any certainty that the music they listened to didn't influence them, or the other kid. You are not them so you can't say how what they hear might affect them. There is a huge body of evidence that indicates the effect music can have on emotions. Unfortunately there are people who are tettering on the edge of something terrible, and it might only take a song or a movie or a news report or one more punch from a bully to send that person over the edge.

So maybe you're stong enough to resist being goaded into doing some things in that manner, but everyone isn't as strong as you are. When you get a little older, you'll realize that. Sit down sometime and talk to some old people (I mean over 30 or so at least) If you can get them talking, you can learn a lot, especially about what you have to face later on (if you make it). I have no intention of being blind-sided by something like a mid-life crisis, a failed marriage or the death of a close friend or family member, I talk to people who have already been there.

Last edited by Lycanthe; 12-25-2003 at 11:03 AM.
Old 12-25-2003, 01:19 PM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

Re: I'm new

Quote:
Originally posted by kidwikked
Hey everyone. I'm new to here. I will admit i have never heard of this site until i read about that idiot kid in PA.
was he a member on this site of so what was his name?