Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-07-2004, 07:38 PM
That fucking Guy...

I'll restate my old opinion so as to not bother with all your dickhead theorising any longer.

Aliens will have the highest headcount due to their sheer numbers (they will die the most) but most likely deal the second most death to others also, eg - people, non-military civilians and maybe, just maybe one or two predators will become overwhelmed by numbers, or potentially overpowered by some kind of "bigger" alien which no doubt we'll see at some point during the film.

Humans will come next in terms of casualties, naturally there will be many MANY civilians/scientific researchers (specifically, non cast members)...etc hanging around to get chewed up and/or blasted. I figure at least two actually human "cast" members will make it out alive, and the humans will probably deal out an amount of death somewhere between the aliens and predators.

Predators will suffer the fewest casualties at least in terms of numbers - this is obvious...there's just NOT going to be THAT many predators in the film that they could contend with the death rate of the humans and aliens. As for dealing death, I think they're sure gonna take out a shitload of aliens making their headcount the highest, PERHAPS they'll kill a few people who fire upon them, but from what I've heard thus far, the humans aren't whet they're there for.

So yeah, the way I figure it, nobody's gonna walk away with an OVERALL victory in the end of things, there's gonna be one or two human survivors, one or two "victorious" predators that'll most likely just piss off in their ship, and AT LEAST one alien egg, huddled away in a dark corner somewhere, which no doubt we'll see a camera panning out from towards the very end.

Now you can both shut up, ok cock-boys?
Old 08-07-2004, 08:15 PM
Payback's a Bitch

Send a message via AIM to GorePhobia Send a message via Yahoo to GorePhobia
i am hoping the film kicks ass i saw a 20 second fight scene clip on yahoo movies and it looked awesome