Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-18-2003, 09:54 AM
Living Dead

Send a message via AIM to VenomX
Alrightm, this is kind of a step in a differetn direction, I was at the movies with my girliefriend seeing "Eight Legged Freaks" (That crap fest of a movie). I was eating over-buttered popcorn, and got some shcmutz on my face, so I wiped it off. I guess my dangling fingers looked like a spider to her, but she (being deathly afraid of spiders) screamed louder than I have ever heard a living creature scream.
Old 11-18-2003, 01:48 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ChaoticMinister Send a message via Yahoo to ChaoticMinister
Quote:
Originally posted by VenomX
Alrightm, this is kind of a step in a differetn direction, I was at the movies with my girliefriend seeing "Eight Legged Freaks" (That crap fest of a movie). I was eating over-buttered popcorn, and got some shcmutz on my face, so I wiped it off. I guess my dangling fingers looked like a spider to her, but she (being deathly afraid of spiders) screamed louder than I have ever heard a living creature scream.
*Laughs*

That's a good one.

Gotta love scaring the ladies... Provided they aren't one foot from your ear when they scream...

*FADE OUT*
Old 11-24-2003, 07:18 PM
That fucking Guy...

an experience you say?

I thought this post was about experiences, not dreams like most of you are talking about...well, I guess a dream is something one experiences, so I can deal with y'all....
My horrific experience, happened while I was quiet awake indeed.
You know those lil black and white dudes called penguins? Well, yeah, at the age of 5 I went to go and see a penguin show, which I think took place at a local Ice-rink (where u go ice skating), where the penguins do all kindsa stunts and stuff. I was so looking foward to this...
The car drive took about 1 hour and a half, and well, y'all can relate to the time you thought you wouldn't need to go, so you didn't go, and for the last 20 minutes of the journey, you're just about springin' a leak??
Well, that was the case...we got there a little late, and therefore had to park right across the other side of a huge lot, as most ppl were already there, and inside. I took the oppertunity to take a quiet piss behind one of the cars in the lot, and two things happened, both very damn much a horrific experience....when I went to zip on up, my elbow bumped the car window, and this huge-ass german shepherd dog that was up until this point hidden in the car started barking really damn loud , banging it's mouth against the window, all drooling n shit...like right next to my face...and although it was behind a window, man, I was like 5, and it was dark....that was #1....and it's most likely due to #1 that #2 occured, as I said, this was just before zipping up again, and, long story short, I jumped, I zipped a little too quick,we didn't get to see the penguin show, and I still have a scar that wins any competition HANDS DOWN. This, my friends, was a truly horrific experience.

Last edited by cheebacheeba; 11-24-2003 at 07:20 PM.