Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-09-2007, 06:09 AM
For Vendetta

New Game Trailers

A good trailer can really make a huge impact on a gamer, so I am listing a few trailers that you should check out and then surrender yourself to hours of gaming pleasure.

Grand Theft Auto IV

Yes, it's back and back with a bang! One of the most popular games in history is back for its fourth installment. "Life is complicated. I killed people, smuggled people, sold people. Perhaps here things will be different". These are the only words that you will hear in the trailer. Playing in the background is an awesome background score which gives it a very grand feel. You get a glimpse of the beautiful crafted city and highly detailed environments.

Trailer can be viewed here.

Alan Wake

Alan Wake is the story of a writer and his dreams, a game that is bound to give you nightmares. The trailer is not a CG presentation, but actual gameplay. The game engine will amaze you beyond compare and is bound to attract you towards the game. This is a really fantastic presentation and fully justifies a game of Alan Wake caliber.

Trailer can be downloaded right here.

Army of Two

Army of Two is an action game releasing in November on the next-gen consoles. It is primarily targeted at co-op play and the trailer gives you a sneak peek into the gameplay. The game and its concept look good and the trailer has a nice witty touch. There is beeped profanity and a funny twist in the end.

The Trailer can be downloaded from here.

Darkness: The Game

This comic inspired FPS has been in the news for quite some time now. The game is about mafia hitman Jackie Estacado, who is empowered by the powers of Darkness on his 21st birthday. Jackie is attacked by his own gang, but he survives and then unleashes hell on them. Watch the trailer as it shows off the gameplay and graphics capabilities. A good watch for anyone interested in the game or for fans of the comic book.

Trailer can be downloaded right here.

Devil May Cry 4

Dante is back and he looks better than ever. Although the trailer focuses more on Neo, the new protagonist of DMC4, it's still an awesome trailer. The game will be out by November; this trailer shows off gameplay and featured new elements, also some really good music.

Watch the trailer here.

Warhawk

Warhawk was a huge hit on the Playstation and it's making a comeback on the PS3. The game is a mix of on foot and aerial combat. The aerial sequences and the environmental effects look awesome. If you are a big fan of dog fights then this is the game for you, here I don't mean stray dogs. The game should rekindle old memories and hopefully create new, lasting ones.

The gorgeous trailer can be viewed right here.

PS3 : Home

Home is a PS3 exclusive that will be available for free to every home user. The game is something similar to SecondLife, but with a powerful system like the PS3 backing it up. The trailer shows off the game-world and the character details. A good trailer which should provide all the information needed to acquire interest in the game.

The Trailer can be downloaded from here.

Little Big Planet

Little Big Planet is an animated and interesting game, it's a side-scroller and looks like fun. It's developed on the PS3 and is an exclusive title. Little Big Planet has online play and some really innovative ideas to appeal to a wide range of audience.

The trailer is really well presented and is a must watch, and can be downloaded from here.

Battlefield: Bad Company

The Next-Gen offering of the very popular Battlefield universe, Bad Company is a game to look out for. Bad Company enables a player to use the environment very effectively and wisely by creating diversions and barricades. The trailer looks very impressive so let's anticipate whether the game will be as much.

Download it from here.

Spider-Man 3

I don't need to talk about Spiderman 3, the brand is bigger than the Green Goblins Ego. The game will be out with the movie, completing the movie and game trilogy; as most of you would know there have been two other games based on the movies. The trailer shows off the new shiny Spiderman and his awesome capabilities. Let's hope the game is as big as the movie.

Download the trailer from here.

If you come across more interesting gaming trailers, please feel free to post in this thread. Happy gaming, folks!
Old 04-30-2007, 02:47 AM
Atrocity Exhibition

Left4Dead looks pretty good:
http://undeadgames.com/?action=news&story=109
Old 09-22-2010, 03:55 AM
Pirate of Bengal

DC Universe Online

Though I never been onto the games that much, so I wish they could make a 3D Animated feature like this one:

Anyway, looking forward to know about this one from the regular game lovers here:

Old 09-22-2010, 09:20 AM
HDC Idol

Bioshock Infinite

http://kotaku.com/5644075/ten-minute...shock-infinite

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 09-23-2010, 04:54 AM
The Andraculoid

Mortal Kombat 2010:

I Am Alive:

inFAMOUS: