Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-14-2010, 03:30 AM
Whip In My Valise

Offensive Bumper Stickers

No, I'm not talking about the "honk if you're horny", "save the ta tas" sort of bumper stickers. I'm talking about the ones that seem to fall into three basic categories:

Political - usually advertising how conservative you are (ie: Get behind our troops or get in front of them.)

Religious - usually advertising how Christian you are and how doomed the rest of us heathens are.

Your children - how very smart you think your children are because they made the honor roll or were named citizen of the month at the school they go to.

Any bumper stickers that really get on your nerves?
Old 09-14-2010, 03:42 AM
Undead

all my bumper stickers are political NRA and military supporting They are designed to be offensive to liberals
Old 09-14-2010, 04:11 AM
Whip In My Valise

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilc1 View Post
all my bumper stickers are political NRA and military supporting They are designed to be offensive to liberals
Then you must know some liberal, anti gun, anti war bumper stickers that drive you crazy.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:41 AM
HDC Resident Cynic

I hate ALL bumper stickers. Don't know why.. just do. It's like saying "hey, know more about ME".
Old 09-14-2010, 07:56 AM
Whip In My Valise

Quote:
Originally Posted by illdojo View Post
I hate ALL bumper stickers. Don't know why.. just do. It's like saying "hey, know more about ME".
I couldn't agree with you more. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who feels that way.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by illdojo View Post

Right on. I give less than 2 shits about a complete strangers honor roll kid or your political beliefs. I also hate ALL of the Calvin and Hobbes "piss on this or that" window stickers. I also hate vanity plates that try to be clever. Fucking people in general are egotistical morons.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:51 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
Pro-life bumper stickers drive me mad. One in four people have had an abortion, so chances are your bumper sticker offends one of your friends, your sister, your daughter or even (and most likely) your Mom. On the same note, pro-gun and pro-war bumper stickers. Most of the people who have one of these bumper stickers, have both. Yep that's right, be pro-life and pro-death. The irony is killing me. I can see being for your troops, but being behind the killing, and okay with the cause of those troops having to fight is absurd.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:55 AM
HDC Resident Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistinas666 View Post
Right on. I give less than 2 shits about a complete strangers honor roll kid or your political beliefs. I also hate ALL of the Calvin and Hobbes "piss on this or that" window stickers. I also hate vanity plates that try to be clever. Fucking people in general are egotistical morons.
Totally....It's nice to see you back on HDC. Try not to get banned....again. :cool:
Old 09-14-2010, 09:06 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Saw one about abortion once. I respect people's views, but I don't want pro life stuffed down my throat on a car journey. I don't know you, I don't care what your views on political issues are.

But I LOVE this

The Ferrets like it...
Old 09-14-2010, 09:31 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
Saw one about abortion once. I respect people's views, but I don't want pro life stuffed down my throat on a car journey. I don't know you, I don't care what your views on political issues are.

But I LOVE this
I'm partial to this one