Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-08-2006, 11:25 PM
Evil Puppy

Weird Habits

Do you have any weird habits and does your family share them? For instance, when I see a cop with somebody pulled over I always turn off the radio as I pass, family does the same thing but my wife thinks it's really odd.
Old 09-08-2006, 11:39 PM
Horroritis

I'll turn down the radio if I'm trying to see street names or a house number........I don't know why, it really doesn't help.
Old 09-09-2006, 01:07 AM
I ain't afraid'a no ghost

Send a message via MSN to stygianwitch
Growing up we always knew when money was tight... my mom only bought 'plain' crisps, never flavoured, dunno why cos they weren't any cheaper, i guess it made her feel she was spending less but she never switched to the cheap brands :confused:

DVD
Old 09-09-2006, 06:05 AM
Death by sexy

Send a message via MSN to Marroe Send a message via Yahoo to Marroe
Quote:
Originally posted by Dude Guadalupe
I'll turn down the radio if I'm trying to see street names or a house number........I don't know why, it really doesn't help.
I do the same thing then, or when looking for a parking spot. Something to do with concentration I guess.
I have a bad habit of pulling at my pockets with my thumbs when I'm standing. I do this so much they almost always compeletely come off after a few months. I have a lot of stupid habits, but I like to think of them as character.
Old 09-09-2006, 06:32 AM
whatever gets you through

Quote:
Originally posted by Marroe
I do the same thing then, or when looking for a parking spot. Something to do with concentration I guess.
I have a bad habit of pulling at my pockets with my thumbs when I'm standing. I do this so much they almost always compeletely come off after a few months. I have a lot of stupid habits, but I like to think of them as character.
good point - from now on i'm going to think of myself as quirky rather than weird and filled with character rather than icky!

:D
Old 09-09-2006, 07:16 AM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

when driving over railroad tracks it's always "lift your feet and touch something blue" my little sister and brother do it as well.

going through a yellow light I kiss my fingertips and hit the roof (as an offering to the traffic gods for allowing my to pass safely)

i'm not OCD, I'm not

gotta go wash my hands a dozen times

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 09-09-2006, 07:35 AM
AsteroidsDoNotConcernMe

I count the number of videos on each shelf in the video store and when they are in multiples of 10 I kind of rub my foot on the carpet in a rhythmic way.

Friend....gooooood!

Old 09-09-2006, 07:58 AM
Something about a pillow

I make right angles with my thumb and fingers (like an 'L') when Im watching TV. I hold up my hand and match the angle with the shape of the TV.

I don't do it on purpose, and I stop myself when I notice it. I have no idea where it came from.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:18 AM
in a sheep field.

Send a message via MSN to punk666 Send a message via Yahoo to punk666
i cant go all day wearing the same pair of socks, i wear about 3-4pairs aday. not really weird just stupid i guess lol

Old 09-09-2006, 08:29 AM
Ssh...did you hear that?

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Olivia
I can't sleep if there's a door open in my house. Everything has to be shut, or I don't sleep for hours.

If a black cat crosses the road in front of me, I make an X on the windshield with my finger. I know it's stupid, but I do it anyway.

I also cross myself right to left if I see a hearse, even though I'm not a religious person. I don't know why.
Let your bloodline feed my youth
------------------------------
Ssshhh....did you hear that?