Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-13-2006, 07:24 AM
Evil Dead

Daywatch

Sequel to Nightwatch. I got this off ebay from one of my regular importers. He advertised it as a legit dvd but when it turned up it was a piss poor pirate with crap picture & sound. Hes refunded the money said he did'nt realise & he's sold loads of copies with no complaints if thats true theres a lot of half witted assholes out there.
Do you know who i am? I'm the ANTICHRIST. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood, tell the ANGELS in Heaven you never saw EVIL so singularly personified than in the face of the man who KILLED you........

I ask you again Captain, where will you go?
You can destroy my specimens but what about the millions that wait to greet you outside?
Do you really think you can blow the piss out of them?
All of them?
Old 09-13-2006, 07:32 AM
Evil Dead

So, did the movie seem good? I really liked Nightwatch, so I'm hoping the rest will be as good.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:16 AM
Evil Dead

Chances are there'll be two different sequels...
The original came out about 3 or 4 years ago, in Russia anyways...they may well have made a sequel already prior to the first one even being released...just a theory.
However, from what I understand, the sequel that is next to be seen worldwide is "some" of the same people working on it, and it's a production with U.S backing.

Either way, it should be good.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:34 AM
Evil Dead

Meant to post a quick review but got distracted. I really enjoyed it, it carries on straight from the first film with all the same charcters & same visual style so if you did'nt like nightwatch you'll hate this as well.
Do you know who i am? I'm the ANTICHRIST. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood, tell the ANGELS in Heaven you never saw EVIL so singularly personified than in the face of the man who KILLED you........

I ask you again Captain, where will you go?
You can destroy my specimens but what about the millions that wait to greet you outside?
Do you really think you can blow the piss out of them?
All of them?