Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-27-2003, 08:42 AM
Hellacious Demon

Wwe

Okay, since u can talk about anything in this forum I decided to star a WWE thread. My favorite wrestlers. Not in order.
Shawn Micheals, John Cena, Undertaker, Billy Gunn, Rey Mysterio, Goldberg, Rikishi, Stone Cold Steve Austin(even though he doesn't wrestle anymore. But he is co-gm of raw so), Kevin Nash, Lita, Trish Stratus, Scott Steiner, Kurt Angle, Kane, Brock Lesnar, and Booker T. That's as many as I'll say. Who else likes WWE and who are you're favorite wrestlers. Don't have to be in order.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:46 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
I'm an old schooler, WCW is my chosen wrestling fed. And don't give me that "WCW sucked" shit, I've heard it all before. It's far better than the current state of the WWE.

Favorite wrestlers: Scott Hall, Jeff Jarrett, "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan, Mr. Perfect (R.I.P.), and Vampiro.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:48 AM
Hellacious Demon

I agree with u there avenger00soul. WCW is way better than wwe. I miss Scott Hall. He kicked major ass.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:54 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
I miss Hall too, they made a huge mistake when they let him go. Actually they made a huge mistake when they put alot of the WCW guys on the back-burner. The only guys from WCW that have really made a name for themselves are Booker and Goldberg. They kinda made Shane Helms into a joke, they retired DDP, and they killed Kurt Hennig. Maybe I'm pushing it a little bit with that last one, but they shouldn't have fired him.
Old 10-27-2003, 09:03 AM
Hellacious Demon

You're exactly right avenger00soul. You know who else I miss? I miss Sting. Sure they bring back Goldberg but not Sting. What the hell is wrong with them. By the way, where is Stevie Ray? He and Booker T were a great tag team.
Old 10-27-2003, 09:05 AM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
Originally posted by FreddyFan
You're exactly right avenger00soul. You know who else I miss? I miss Sting. Sure they bring back Goldberg but not Sting. What the hell is wrong with them. By the way, where is Stevie Ray? He and Booker T were a great tag team.
Sting is currently with NWA (Jarrett's promotion). They run a PPV every week and their wrestling is the BEST I have ever seen. I miss Stevie Ray too, he was a helluva funny commentator.
Old 10-27-2003, 09:16 AM
Hellacious Demon

I've heard of that business. Haven't ordered any of the shows yet but i will soon. It looks way better than wwe. I wish DDP would come back. He was awesome. If he would come back it's not a bad thing, "it's a good thing."
Old 10-27-2003, 09:20 AM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
I've heard of that business. Haven't ordered any of the shows yet but i will soon. It looks way better than wwe. I wish DDP would come back. He was awesome. If he would come back it's not a bad thing, "it's a good thing."
I think his injury is too damaging for him to wrestle again. The NWA PPV's are great though. The X-division (cruiserweight) guys are completely awesome. They make Rey Mysterio look like an amateur.
Old 10-27-2003, 09:35 AM
Hellacious Demon

I know. I've seen previews. Out of all the guys I've seen in the previews I like Aj Styles the most. I love his special. The styles clash. What a move. And it has a great name.
Old 10-27-2003, 09:39 AM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
I know. I've seen previews. Out of all the guys I've seen in the previews I like Aj Styles the most. I love his special. The styles clash. What a move. And it has a great name.
As a matter of fact, Styles is fighting Sting during their big PPV coming up soon. Other matches include Vampire vs. Raven in a "Clockwork Orange House of Pain match???" and The Hulkster vs. Jarrett for the title. Hopefully I'll be watching that one.