Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Books & Fiction Writing
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-21-2014, 05:49 AM
Little Boo

Free Ebook - "Return to 'Return to Oz'" Giveaway

Hi all,

Just want to let everyone here know that I am currently hosting a free giveaway for my first anthology.

My horror book "Return To Return To Oz" is available for free today and throughout this weekend, in ebook for your kindle/app.

"In his breakthrough short story "Return to 'Return to Oz'", Justin MacCormack creates a shocking and disturbing tale of raw psychological horror, which has been hailed as 'shocking and personal'!

This anthology collects tales of Genre-Bending Dark Fantasy and Horror, including the popular "Return to 'Return to Oz'" and many more!

Included here is the nightmarishly chilling survival horror "Undercurrent" - Three urban explorers stumble into a chaotic network of tunnels beneath the city which will test not only their urge for survival, but their very sanity...

Also included is the disturbing nightmare tale "Old Hag" which was too terrifying for conventional magazine publication - a young woman documents her life as it is torn apart by sleep paralysis and the terrifying image of an old hag who preys on not just her life, but her very soul...

And seven more tales of dark fantasy and horror."

You can grab your own copy here, and I hope that you enjoy! -

http://tinyurl.com/mrymanh