Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > News, Reviews & Article Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-16-2003, 03:48 PM
Cenobiter

The next movie in the Child's Play franchise has reportedly been given the go-ahead based on the recent box office success of the horror genre. [details]
Old 03-08-2004, 04:06 PM
Cschachern

Talking Child's PLay 6---Leprechaun Vs. CHucky

I hope the next thing Chucky does is have a match with the LEPRECHAUN...because they are small and they are killers, I mean we should have more Horror horror movie titians fighting each other.
SO I would like to see a knife try to fight a Leprechaun's Magic. And I hope this comes to theatres, cause we don't need Made for video Leprechaun movies anymore. And I hope they make the Leprechaun more Dark then funny.
Old 03-12-2004, 04:44 AM
You go girlfriend!

Send a message via AIM to William Send a message via Yahoo to William
From the premise of the storyline that I've seen so far, it sounds like it's going to be stupid, but nonetheless, I still want to see it. It is a Child's Play movie after all. I just wish they'd go back to the original roots, and stop straying from the horror itself. I mean sure, Chucky killed people in Bride of Chucky, but it wasn't even a bit scary to me. At least in Child's Play 1 and 2, they gave me a few jumps and scares.