Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-18-2010, 07:05 AM
Evil Dead

Horrorsniped here!

Hi guys! New here to horror.com and can;t wait to see what this place has to offer! Being such a big horror fan myself it's nice to be around people with the same interests.

I also have my own website called http://www.horrorsniped.com. Check it out and write comments if you like! It's a site that showcases the most rare and intereting horor collectibles around!
Old 02-18-2010, 09:31 AM
Evil Puppy

Your screen name is also your website?

Plan on staying around or just advertising?

Right now you're the equivalent of a guy trying to sell hot dogs by dancing around in a wiener costume.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
Right now you're the equivalent of a guy trying to sell hot dogs by dancing around in a wiener costume.
hmmm, hot dogs
Old 02-18-2010, 12:58 PM
Satan's joystick

Isn't this... not illegal but against forum policy? Spamming and advertising?
Old 02-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Your screen name is also your website?

Plan on staying around or just advertising?

This is coming from a guy who thinks he's an Elf? I don't know if you just stay in one section of the forums but there are other lobby's in which I posted in. This is the only one I mentioned my website because of course....it relates to horror and I am also introducing myself elfy. You're the equivalent of that kid on youtube who went crazy when his mom erased his World of Warcraft account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarebaby View Post
Isn't this... not illegal but against forum policy? Spamming and advertising?
*Lol*....is there a big conspiracy here? People are quite senstive on horror.com haha

Last edited by horrorsniped; 02-19-2010 at 04:40 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:33 AM
Satan's joystick

I've just seen it too many times before, on many different forums. Nothing personal.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:14 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorsniped View Post
This is coming from a guy who thinks he's an Elf? I don't know if you just stay in one section of the forums but there are other lobby's in which I posted in. This is the only one I mentioned my website because of course....it relates to horror and I am also introducing myself elfy. You're the equivalent of that kid on youtube who went crazy when his mom erased his World of Warcraft account.
You're a fucking moron mate, it was part of a little game going on here in the forum. I don't think I'm an elf at all, but I do think you're a twat. Enjoy your stay wiener.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:34 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarebaby View Post
I've just seen it too many times before, on many different forums. Nothing personal.
No problem dude :). I just thought this was gonna be a chain of attacks after that douche posted an asshole remark instead of saying "welcome" like most civilized people do to new forum members.

Quote:
You're a fucking moron mate, it was part of a little game going on here in the forum. I don't think I'm an elf at all, but I do think you're a twat. Enjoy your stay wiener.
Your a child that still lives at home in his parents basement. I bet you annnyyythinggg that you just finished jerking off infront of your computer, pulling your hands out of your pants to respond to my post. Thats fu**in sickening in itself and should be deemed "horror". By the way, is that what you tell your mom when she questions your World of Warcraft...that your part of a game?

As I quote Ellie Creed from Pet Sematary, you "numb shit!".
Old 02-21-2010, 04:46 PM
Waste Disposer

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorsniped View Post
Your a child that still lives at home in his parents basement. I bet you annnyyythinggg that you just finished jerking off infront of your computer, pulling your hands out of your pants to respond to my post. Thats fu**in sickening in itself and should be deemed "horror". By the way, is that what you tell your mom when she questions your World of Warcraft...that your part of a game?

As I quote Ellie Creed from Pet Sematary, you "numb shit!".
He is a MAN that is a world traveller, has excellent taste in music and clothes and has a career that is exciting and fulfilling. He is always a gentleman to the ladies and any woman here would be LUCKY to get down and dirty with him.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:42 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by novakru View Post
He is a MAN that is a world traveller, has excellent taste in music and clothes and has a career that is exciting and fulfilling. He is always a gentleman to the ladies and any woman here would be LUCKY to get down and dirty with him.
Interesting note about Novakru: She's always right and she never lies.

;)