Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-25-2007, 08:47 PM
Hehehehehe

Send a message via AIM to CryptKeeper13
Ray Bradburry Theater and Hammer House of Horror

Anybody ever watch these? I personally loved them but I also love anthology series such as The Twighlight Zone and Tale from the Crypt. Anybody else a lover of anotholgy series?
Old 04-26-2007, 11:31 AM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

I've been remiss and haven't caught the Hammer House of Horror series yet, but the others I love. Anthology series are my favorite type of television programming. The Twilight Zone is the all-time king, but I also dig The Outer Limits, Amazing Stories, Tales from the Darkside and the Ray Bradbury Theater.

Great stuff.

What's your favorite TZ?

For me it's "Time Enough At Last." It's the one with Burgess Meredith as the bookworm who is the sole survivor of a nuclear blast... totally tragic

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 04-30-2007, 07:37 PM
Hehehehehe

Mr favorite TZ hmm I think I would have to go with "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder".. at least I think that was the title. That is the one where where this lady is getting her face reconstructed but they don't show the doctors faces throughout the whole thing.... I'm sure you know what one I'm speaking of. Although I loved that one, another personal favorite of mine is "Monsters on Maple Street" because I got to read the scrpt to it in 7th grade, watch it, and do a report on it. And really its what started my love for anthology series.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:39 PM
Hehehehehe

And, forgot to mention in the previous post, is Amazing Stories really good? I've read a lot about it but just haven't checked it out yet.