View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 01:19 PM
That fucking Guy...

About 2/3 into the latest ST: Picard...was too damn tired...kids first week at school, routine changes out the ass...I'll finish off today.

Right now we've been catching up on (and by catching up on, I mean...we only loosely ever watched season 1) "Greys Anatomy". Not a bad show. I mean I don't think anything is going to ever have struck the balance ER and Chicago Hope did, in my mind, but it's watchable.
You can clearly see the American version of "The Good Doctor" kind of borrowed a few of the dynamics from it.

Saw an episode of something called "Broad City", thought it was kind of weird and irreverent enough to grab a season so I'll be checking that out soon. I usually find chick driven comedies a bit shithouse, but I didn't hate it so far.

The Good Doctor, missed 4 episodes since it came back on so we'll watch through the rest of these at some stage.

The Arrowverse Crossover: Not bad.
Though these shows (except for Legends...which has like, turned into an entertaining cartoon of sorts) have really lost steam at this point...don't know if I'll even get through what's left of Arrow. I'll probably at least TRY with the flash.
Batgirl seems pretty meh.