View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 07:04 PM
Undead

men behind the sun

Men behind the sun... wow i wasnt redy for that. i think the reason this one bothered me was because i know this happend, this was real. each death in this movie is a documented fact things just like that were done in the camp this movie was based on. i was just woundering if anyone else has seen this one. im fresh off of watching it like i just got dont like a few seconds ago. i want to pet my cat now and if youve seen this you know why.
whoa oh oh oh whoa oh whoa oh stumble in somnambulance so pre-dawn corpses come to life armies of the dead surviving armies of the hungry ones only-ones, lonely-ones ripped up like shredded-wheat only-ones, lonely-ones be a sort of human picnic this ain't no love-in this ain't no happening this ain't no feeling in my arm whoa whoa oh whoa oh whoa oh you think you're a zombie, you think it's a scene from some monster magazine well, open your eyes too late this ain't no fantasy, boy this ain't no love-in this ain't no happening this ain't no feeling in my arm whoa whoa oh whoa oh whoa oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh