Thread: Random Rant...
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2005, 05:09 AM
Damian

Send a message via AIM to Gren the cake Send a message via Yahoo to Gren the cake
i thought this was gonna be about ur film school dealio!!

neway, ur a very sweet guy jon, u know that. as for her, shes just hurt ya know? i can see where shes comin from and u let her down easy which is nice but i think in the end u just gotta be honest

i had to drop italian boy noodles on sunday and i just told him 'i dont think i can see yuo anymore.... your a great guy but its just not a good fit.... your very good, im very zany... i dont see this going anywhere'

he DID ask 'did u meet someone else' and while i had, i was tihnking this shit even before i had met him. neway, im glad i told him the truth than to try and tell him 'oh well i dont want to date anyone' when really i do

know what i mean? shes just hurt is all and im sure in a while u can talk with her, apologize, kinda tell her u like her or whatever but just not relationship wise. im sure itll be fine!

and if its not, well shes not worth it then if she doesnt understand. theres how many people in this world, lifes too short to waste trying to please a dificult one. ur not gonna get along with everyone!

IN REMEMBRANCE OF BARF CUM - .................. ^_^