View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 05:10 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
*Cut to the bar, Horrorobsessed is sitting on a stool reading a book and trading looks with Posher, Zwoti sits next to her and starts talking to her*

Zwoti: Hi.

Horrorobsessed: Oh, hey.

Zwoti: How's it goin'?

Horrorobsessed: Um... Fine, and you?

Zwoti: Oh, I'm great, what ya readin'?

Horrorobsessed: A Tales From The Crypt comic book.

Zwoti: Oh, are you into horror stories?

Horrorobsessed: A bit.

Zwoti: You'll have to visit my home library then, I've got a huge collection, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, The Raven.

*Posher looks over and can immediately tell that she isn't interested, he walks over*

Posher: I'm back, babe.

*He looks at Zwoti*

Posher: Who is this?

*Zwoti grins*

Zwoti: I see... Nevermind then.

*Zwoti walks off to the bathroom, Gorephobia walks to the bar*

Gorephobia: Can I get a beer?

Posher: Sure thing.

*Posher hands Gore a beer, Dudeman yells from the other end of the bar*

Dudeman: Another 22 over here god damn it.

*Posher tosses it to him*

Dudeman: Now you shook it all up, it's gonna be flat.

Posher: Sorry man, that ones on the house then.

Dudeman: All if forgiven.

*Dudeman opens the beer and begins to drink it, he puts it down*

Dudeman: I wanna watch Clockwork Orange.

Posher: You live upstairs, go ahead.

Dudeman: I don't feel like walkin' all the way up there.

*Posher ignores Dudeman and turns back to Horrorobsessed*

Horrorobsessed: Thanks.

Posher: No problem. Who is that anyway?

Horrorobsessed: I don't know.

Posher: Oh, well listen, I was wondering, since I helped you, can you help me a little?

Horrorobsessed: Maybe, what do I gotta do?

Posher: I just need somebody to go to this wedding with me, my family makes fun of me for never bringing girls to any family events and I've been to nervous to ask anyone to actually go with me, I was wondering if you could just go as a favor?

Horrorobsessed: Sure.

Posher: Thank you, so much. I'll tell you more about it in a minute, that guys been in the bathroom a while, I don't want him breaking more stuff in there.

*Posher walks to the bathroom and opens the door, as soon as he walks in Zwoti hits him in the head with a chunk broken from the sink, he hits the ground knocked out*

*Posher wakes up, tied to the toilet by his feet with his shirt torn off and used as a gag and to tie his hands and feet together, Zwoti paces in front of him*

Zwoti: She was MINE! Get it? MINE! You ruined that moment for me, I've never done anything like this to a man before.

*Posher's eyes widen, he holds his legs tight together afterward*

Zwoti: But you gave me NO alternative! The taste of defeat was bad, but the taste of Drain-O will be worse for you.

*Zwoti walks to the cabinet underneath the sink, he opens it to look for drain cleaner, but instead he finds Zero smiling at him from inside the cabinet, Zero leaps out and tears at his face*