View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 10:21 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
*Cut to Massacre Man laying face-down several feet from the crashed ambulance, he's unconscious, after a few seconds he lifts his head and rolls over, it seems the paramedics got some work down, his legs are bandaged, his broken arm in a sling, and an eyepatch*

Massacre Man: I'M FUCKING ALIVE!

*As soon as he finishes the sentence Zero leaps onto Massacre Man's chest and shrieks at him, Massacre Man uses his good arm to punch Zero off of him, he runs off leaving Massacre Man alone in the dark, Zero taunts him by running all over the woods, his shrieks echoing*

Massacre Man: Please! Fuck off!

*Zero slowly sneaks up behind Massacre Man, then pulls his sling off and starts pulling on his broken arm*

Massacre Man: Fuck! Quit it!

*Massacre Man leans backward and grabs Zero by the head and throws him at a tree, a branch falls off and hits Massacre Man in the head, Zero picks it up and starts hitting his head with it again and again until Massacre Man grabs his tail*

Massacre Man: I said "Fuck off!"

*He swings Zero by his tail and throws him toward the road, he gets hit by the __V__'s News Van in mid-air and is carried with them, after Zero's been dealt with Massacre Man makes his way to the ambulance, he gets on the radio*

Massacre Man: Um... a monkey killed the drivers, I need more paramedics.

*Just then the two paramedics wake up as zombies, they tear into Massacre Man, ripping his head from his body*

Last edited by _____V_____; 11-27-2009 at 06:33 AM.