View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
HDC The Movie 2: Zero Takes Manhattan - by Massacre Man

*A full moon is shown over a heavily-wooded area, as the camera zooms down an ambulance is shown crashed into a tree, the back doors hanging open, the camera enters the back of the ambulance and moves to the front seat, revealing Zero standing on the shoulders of a dead paramedic chewing on the head of the other paramedic, Zero leers into the camera, the title appears*

"HDC The Movie 2: Zero Takes Manhattan (Desert Bar & Tavern)"

*A news program is being shown, __V__ is interviewing Doc Faustus about his triumph over the zombies*

__V__: So, tell us about how you destroyed these vile creatures.

Faustus: They were psychopaths... and they... wouldn't talk... I had to stop them.

__V__: Well you must feel a sense of accomplishment for what you've done.

Faustus: Yes, I've stopped pure evil from destroying you all.

__V__: Well, there you have it, the boring Doctor Faustus feels good about killing numerous others to save himself. Thank you for joining us, we will return tomorrow with a follow-up on this story, good night.

*The news camera turns off, Doc Faustus stands and starts to walk off, __V__ stops him*

__V__: Wait...

Faustus: Yes?

__V__: You know, you could give a better interview.

Faustus: I supposed I could.

__V__: Well, I am trying to get ratings.

Faustus: And I'm trying to stop psychopathic madmen who won't speak from killing innocent people.

__V__: You've killed numerous innocent people trying to stop them.

Faustus: But at least the psychopaths weren't the ones who killed them.

*Faustus then walks off and gets into a car that's not his own, he hotwires the car and drives off*

__V__: Why did he take my car?

*Faustus stops in front of a small bar that's in the middle of the desert, Faustus gets out and walks inside, somebody walks next to the car, Murderdoll is revealed to be standing with a furious expression and her arms crossed*

*Cut to Illdojo being approached by the zombies, he turns just in time to notice and run off, he makes it onto the road and stands in front of a news van speeding down the road, it stops*

Illdojo: You've gotta help me!

*__V__ opens the door*

__V__: Fine, get in, hurry.

*Illdojo gets in and they follow the path of Faustus to find the car, they stop at the bar as well, Illdojo gets out and runs inside*

*Cut to Zwoti with a young Novarku sitting in a home-library, they are reading from a book*

Novarku: I just don't get it.

Zwoti: Don't worry, we'll figure it out.

Novarku: Thanks for tutoring me and putting up with me for free.

Zwoti: I never said this was free.

Novarku: What?

Zwoti: There's a small price you have to pay.

*Zwoti puts his hand on Novarku's leg, she stares, speechless*

Zwoti: What's the matter.

Novarku: Um...

Zwoti: Oh don't worry, I don't bite, unless you want me too.

*Novarku gets up to run, Zwoti grabs her arm and pulls her back, he sits her down, and gets on his knees*

Zwoti: Did I mention I was a liar?

Novarku: Wh... Wh... What?

*Zwoti puts his head beneath Novarku's skirt, a loud tearing sound is heard, he pulls his head back and spits out a large chunk of skin, Novarku passes out at the site of her blood, Zwoti ties her up and puts her in the trunk of his car, then drives to the bar*

*Cut to Dudeman waking up on a couch in the morning*

Dudeman: Shit... I need a drink.

*Dudeman walks down the stairs of his home, when he reaches the bottom of the stairs it is revealed that he lives at the bar*

Last edited by _____V_____; 11-27-2009 at 05:33 AM.