View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 02:51 PM
Scares Little Kids

Question The two old films I asked about....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRainbow View Post
MissRainbow saw Van Helsing, and I do believe that may have been the last one; I don't remember; it is REALLY GREAT!!! Anyway, does anyone know/remember an old film that was either 50's or 60's; all I remember from it was it is probably an alien monster; there was a nurse walking I think near the woods maybe; at night; this creature talks to her; "I NEED YOU TO HELP ME!" She says in fear, "YOUR FACE!" She runs in fear; the creature chases her; catches her; kills her; takes her face, her clothes, her identity, walks to the house a man lives; supposedly a victim of the monster the night before; asks the people, "YOU'VE BEEN EXPECTING ME?" They say, I think, "YES, HE'S IN HIS ROOM." The creature goes in to talk to the man; the man gets suspicious; somehow, he begins to believe that this nurse is the face/monster he saw last night; the creature says something about last night; the man pulls off the face somehow; the creature wants to kill the man; I think he did; the people in the house manage to kill the monster and they end it I think by saying something about "creatures like this." Does anyone have a clue??? Thank you; May Jesus Christ Guide Your Hearts; Jesus Loves You; He Died For You.
You know what?-Maybe those two old films I asked about were probably from the old series of The Twilight Zone, or The Outer Limits; maybe horror episodes-I don't know; I'm guessing....