View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 02:13 PM
Primetime Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
Girls Night -

This short horror film was posted in a separate topic but I guess no one picked up on it.

It's only 10 minutes or so and basically concerns some foreign girls that unfortunately come across a killer. And the killer is creepy in every scene. The design of the killer reminds me of another character or person but I can't place it. I love the scene in the opening as I always wondered about people who live on the first floor in heavily trafficked areas that open their windows. Surely anyone can pop inside. It also reminded me of a scene early on in The French Connection.

The later scene reminded me of Blair Witch and a few other scary horror scenes. It's worth a watch. I do wish there was more with the characters. Perhaps them noticing moved items or something. Maybe feeling another presence in the room to add to the creepy atmosphere.
I'm happy you enjoyed it! Great connections to other films! It definitely has a vybe from Blair Witch but overall I was inspired by Oz Perkins' work and The Strangers by Bryan Bertino.
I'm working on the sequel right now, filming in one month! Thanks for the feedback, means a lot ;)