View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 01:56 AM
Hellraiser

Talking Vincent Price is a legend for a reason.

i love Vincent price movies. he is so much fun to watch, especially if he is playing a villain. he always seems to be having so much fun in whatever movie he is in and he is so delightfully hammy in some things that it is impossible not to love him.
i recently found out that there are a few of his movies in the horror section ondemand and i have been trying to watch everything they have. i recently watch "twice told tales" which was a lot of fun and "theater of blood" which was a pretty perfect use of your Vincent price in my opinion and a few months ago i watched "the fly" and i like the remake, i grew up with that movie but i liked the Vincent price one more than i thought i would. i also saw "from a whisper to a scream" which over all was fun but not one of my favorites and of course i had to check out the Edgar Allen Poe type movies "the raven" "the pit and the pendulum" and "the fall of the house of usher" and i liked them all but the raven was just so awesome i think it would have to be my favorite. i need to see "the masque of the red death" and i am sure a munch of non Poe related things.