View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 03:55 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisasays View Post
I saw a part of this movie about 5 years ago. I could have confused the plot or filled in the mising pieces subconciously so bare with me.

It may be a feature film (i'm pretty sure it is) but it could have also been a short on a compilation featuring new asian horror directors. I don't remember if it was Korean or Japanese or whatever but I think it was Japanese.

The story was about a young woman, early twenties, who found out that she was pregnant. This was unplanned and maybe her boyfriend had left her. I can't remember but the character didn't have anyone and was very lonely. She was not joyful about the pregnancy.

If I remember correctly she was seeing ghosts, you know the obvious creepy people with big eyes and hair in their face. I don't remember if there were multiple ghosts because I can only picture one ghost who was also a young woman. The scene I remember specifically - the woman was standing on a crowded subway platform and the ghost appeared behind her. I also vaguely remember her seeing a ghost at a doctor's appointment.

The gist of the story was that the woman believed that the ghosts were out to kill her baby but in fact they were souls that were following her because they were waiting to be reborn.

I have been trying to track down this movie forever. Please help!
This is The Eye 2 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405061/