View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 09:38 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shroud View Post
I don't know how. I just linked to it somewhere. I can't use Photobucket anymore. In short, just consider this a forfeit.
No problem! We can tell ya how to find a picture the right size, 99% of the time it's very easy.

Basically, you just need a picture that's less than 780 (pixels) long, like that last picture I posted was 780x439. And that's about the max width.

If you find a picture you want to post is more than 780, all you have to do is left click on the picture and select 'search the web for image', and you'll get something like this:

Image size:
780 × 439
Find other sizes of this image:
All sizes - Small - Medium - Large

Then you just click on Medium or small, and when you got the picture you want, you left click and select Copy Image Link, use the Insert Image when you post the pic here.

Each browser is a little different, but it's all basically the same. Lot's of ways to skin the cat.

Another option: Google Search By Image Method:
Once you find the picture you want, you can left-click on it, select Copy Image Link, open up google.com and in the upper right hand select 'Images'. Then in the center of the page click on the camera icon "Search By Image", then paste that URL you copied (the Copy Image Link). Google will let you select the size of the picture, and also variations on the pic you found.

Last edited by Sculpt; 09-17-2020 at 02:13 PM.