View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 05:29 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
Just failure to adhere for one reason or another.
You ask me, unless you had the necessary funds to ship it back out, or a kind of group fund was established and completed to get it in or out of your area...no dice...it would, sadly, need to be one of those "can you afford this?" questions, and well...nobody wants to have to ask that.

I wake up sometime between 8-9, have some tea and food, shake myself awake some and head to the gym shortly after that.
I think for me? Psychologically, I don't like "waiting", I don't like "looking forward to it" like literally the lazy part of me gets stronger sway throughout the day...so if I want to adhere? Yes. It's one of the first things I do in the day.
You tend to feel better and more awake too for the rest of the day - this was always a problem when I went at night, because I'd be so wired I wouldn't be able to sleep for hours.
Yeah, I would wonder about the cost of mailing a box to Australia... have no idea what it would cost, but that might make me pause. But it's a one time deal, I think I wouldn't sneeze at something at or below $20 US dollars.

That's cool you go in the morning. That is a great way to start the day, boost that awakeness and energy all day. I would have to adjust going to a gym at 5AM or whatever before work. But it is cool to workout, take a shower and start your day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
There's a lot of shit people make a big deal out of and I don't understand why. I don't understand the whole Nike thing. I do however feel like the Snickers thing was a bit derogatory though. There was this very bizarre holiday commercial for a local Furniture Company here in Vegas that only aired for about a week. In the commercial the guy who owns the store was wishing a merry Christmas to all these different races and then this Asian guy, among a bunch of other people who I guess we're employees were standing there and he looks over at the bus and smiles and the boss says nobody likes those people. Then at the very end it showed some other guy all together walking away and the boss said his name and wait. It's like it was an outtake added to the end of the commercial but apparently that remark must have pissed someone off or they tried to make it look that way anyway. Considering it only lasted for about a week though I'm sure someone took issue with it.
Link the Snicker commercial. I don't know that one.