View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 11:36 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
I was honestly in the exact same boat you are in more or less. When I lived in Virginia I hated it there. I was originally born at Scott Air Force Base in Illinois but I lived in St Louis until I was 9. Virginia is where my mother grew up so when my father died she and I back there. I never fit in and always wanted to get away but I always end up right back there. I had my grandfather to reply on but I knew I was only the burden on him and I needed to get out and start experiencing life for myself and learn how to be self-sufficient and independent and not be scared to get out on the buses and get around that way. I have been taking a lot of steps forward lately trying to improve my situation and I think I am on the right path. It is very tough and takes a tremendous amount of Bravery to take that step but all I can say is just believe in yourself.
My Mom has been trying to find ways to encourage me to be independent but at the same time I think that part of her is afraid to let me grow up. She' doesn't have anybody else to rely on either and let's just say we come from a very shitty family and nobody really cares about what happens to me or her.

I guess when the time comes I'll just have to look after myself. It helps being aware of the fact that I have Bipolar Disorder because now I am able to control myself better. But I still have moments where I get so angry at people that I just want to rip their heads off.

Oh and I hated the small town where I grew up in Georgia for the same reason. I never fit in or had any friends at all and there was nothing for me to do there except go to school and come home and lock myself in my bedroom watching TV and playing video games all day until my mom got off work. It was a very redneck town full of uptight ignorant people who talk shit behind each other's backs. Not to mention the fact that drugs and alcoholism was everywhere there.

Last edited by LuvablePsycho; 08-17-2018 at 11:45 AM.