Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to IndieGods Send a message via Yahoo to IndieGods
Re: STOP BEING DEFENSIVE GUY!

Quote:
Originally posted by I,ZOMBIE
indiegod,
calm down, relax and start breathing.
no need to be so defensive.
maybe i am just alittle bit of an asshole, but i did get you to start talking and now no one should start up on "this thread sucks" because now there is danger and action. i sowed the seeds of chaos and made an intresting thread and got you to tell more about your project... thus making everyone happy. it is a win-win situation. now calm down guy, we're at peace, you have withstood some ball breaking and now i will probably read every god damn post you ever put on here since i may be the only person who getsinto the comic section!
haha!-
lol I'm really not all that upset. It's a messageboard. I get upset when I get the wrong order from Taco Bell or when I get a ticket for driving 5 miles over the limit. Normally not about replies on a forum.

The movie is fairly underground. It was a small indie film from the 80's the was lost and found several times before it was finally traded on the bootleg circuit. The film revolves around Lucker, an escaped mental patient with a propensity for murdering women and raping their dead bodies. He takes residence in a nearly abandoned apartment building and begins murdering and allowing women to decay in his apartment so he can work the finger licking, icky sex in. Which he does to an astounding amount of naked man ass realism.

It's definitely an 80's flick. It has that gory, exploitation feel that trash cinema fans should love.