View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 08:20 PM
Little Boo

Well, they don't have to be action packed I like when they slowly build up tension like that you know something is about to happen (like there was a movie where a woman with a blindfold was playing a game with her daughter when you clap and and she goes the direction where you clapped from, sorry I find it hard to express myself in English, and you see her walking blindfolded to a closet from which random hands appeared and clapped I hope you get the idea). I prefer recent movies (year around 2000+) about supernatural stuff, not the human like killers. about listing movies I like, well there aren't that many the first ones that come to mind are The Devil inside, grave encounters ,6 souls and ok, the first part or tape(If you've seen it you'll know what I mean) of V/H/S was pretty cool except for the ending. Emm, I also am a fan of the first person filming like the shaky camera e.t.c.(Like paranormal activity was filmed). The funny ones are ok, but I prefer serious stuff. I watch movies only in English I tend to miss out on stuff when I'm reading subtitles but I can do German, Russian, Latvian, and English. So I think that's about all I can think of. I also like the plot twists like in shutter island and another movie which name I cant recall but it was about a girl whos teeth were ripped out and she wanted them back.

Last edited by Gubamaharama; 05-11-2014 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Adding stuff, checking some spelling.