View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 08:05 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Not sure how anyone even plots out a ED Vs Hellraiser. ED doesn't have identifiable villain, that's the main problem. The "Hellraisers" are really just kind of a more defined group of ED, in a sense. As far as the "versus" goes, I just don't see any story or plot there. So how would that even work? You have any idea?

It would be better if they collaborated on a new movie concept in the ED/Hellraiser genre. in my opinion.
I see your point, but I do see more similarities. I think Deadites and Cenobites makes sense. The deadites are really the villains in the evil dead, there are numerous ones and different based on who is possessed. Even though the Cenobites are established in Hellraiser I think both have a supernatural element that could work. And each are brought forth by something like the puzzle box being what opens the gate to the Cenobites and the Book of the Dead raising the evil that creates the deadites.

Last edited by horrorfangirl66; 04-24-2013 at 08:15 PM.