View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 02:15 PM
mostly ghostly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
LOVE this show - The Premier was fantastic. My only "issue" is that 1 hour is waaaaaay too short - I can't wait for next week. ;)

Also, I'm an idiot when it comes to names; I always forget names, which is HUGELY important in the show, so when they introduced Stannis Baratheon and Melisandre, I had to pause the show and ask the boyfriend a million questions:

"Who's that? Who's he talking about? Who's she? What is she doing? WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

LOL - Yep, I'm THAT person. (though to my credit, the cut to the Melisandre scene was a little random)

Great show, though - Lena Headey as Cersei Lannister is so chilling and brilliant - She had some fantastic scenes.

Looking forward to the new season!
Haha, no it's definitely tough keeping all those names straight, especially if you haven't seen the show since the last season finale. Yeah, Stannis and Melisandre (she's craaaazy! That scene where the poor maester dies trying to kill her was great.)
And yeah, the cast is just so wonderful on this show.
Definitely a lot of prep-work and introductions in this episode; it's going to be nuts.
Oh man, and the climax of the episode where the guard was [SPOILER]killing all of Robert's illegitimate children[/SPOILER] was brutal.