View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 09:04 PM
No, fuck YOU

Thumb resize.

"Hellblade" 8/10

Pros:

1. Stunning graphics and amazing sound. Headphones are a must.

2. The price. $30 is really cheap for a product that looks a helluva lot like a tripple A game.

3. Lots of very intense moments.

4. Hellblade is a game you will remember a long time after 2017 has ended.

Cons.

1. Autosave. The fact that you can't save manually makes this quite a stressfull experience, as you can only fail a limited number of times before the game starts over and deletes your save files. Or so you are being told the first time you die.

2. The puzzles. Pretty repetitive and some of them frustratingly hard to figure out.

3. The battles. Again, very repetitive and stressful when you're up against two foes or more. And yes, I suck at it!!

3. The main characters constantly open mouth. A minor issue of mine.

4. The main characters voice and person as a whole annoyed me.

5. And worst of all, which might just be in my case. Game bugs. After the first couple of hours of gameplay I managed to fall through the ground and just kept falling and falling, so I went to the main menu and started the stage all over only to find I couldn't start the puzzle again that would lead me to the next stage. This wouldn't have been a big issue if it hadn't been for the freakin autosave. So I ended up having to start the game all over again. Many hours later on I stumbled upon the same kind of bug that had me falling under ground again and I was almost shitting my pants. But luckily this time the game let me continue with the puzzle when I restarted the stage.

So is Hellblade worth the money? Hell yes. Definitely.