View Single Post
Old 04-29-2006, 11:00 AM
Tenant

I just saw it, and I haven't been this dissapointed since Saw came out.

What's so "grizzly" and "sick" about this, folks, is that it was an absolute mess. Here's why:

1. I'm looking for a horror movie that atmospherically tries to scare us, like the good old days. This one seemed more concerned about how many times they could slip the word "fuck" in (like all other movies produced or directed by Tarintino :rolleyes: ). Swearing is good when used in context, but when a kid is talking to a hotel (or hostel) manager in real life he isn't going to talk like these kids did.

"Hey, do you have any fuckin' rooms? Fuck, man. I just wanna fuck."

2. The gore was really not that extreme at all. The grizzliest part **SPOILER**

was the eyeball scene, but the damn eyeball looked so fake that I actually laughed when I saw it.
**END SPOILER**

3. The acting was SHIT. For the first half of the movie, I swear to God I felt like I was watching Euro Trip. Horrible dialogue.

"Dude, I'm so fucking amped, man, Let's fuckin' fuck some chicks, man. Oh fuck! There's so many hot fucking girls in this fucking place! Fuck!"

Not to mention Roth had to slip that fag in who was, like, 45 years old. They pick this guy up, and everything he says or does is gay- to the extreme. If I picked a guy like that up and he jumped one ME while I was having sex with a hot babe, he'd be gone right there. But no. This is supposed to be funny.

It was a sloppy mess.