Thread: Podcasts
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 10:44 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerfan View Post
OK, I know, I'm behind the times. But, I've just discovered how to listen to podcasts in my car. Now I'm addicted. My favorites, so far, are Lore, Nerdist, Fresh Air, Stuff You Missed in History Class, Star Talk Radio, History Goes Bump, Stuff You Should Know, Embedded, Unsolved Murders: True Crime Stories, Myths and Legends, The Dark Verse
YAY!! I love chatting Podcasts with you! So psyched that you're listening! I think of you every time I listen to Nerdist because I know you love Chris Hardwick. :) I don't listen to it all the time, though, just when there's a guest that I dig. I'm definitely taking note of the True Crime ones you've mentioned.

In terms of True Crime that I listen to, I am OBSESSED WITH My Favorite Murder: http://www.feralaudio.com/show/my-favorite-murder/

Also, I loved the first season of Serial (didn't finish the second), and I'm very excited about their upcoming one, S-Town.

I just downloaded/subscribed to Sword and Scale, Generation Why, Embedded, and In the Dark and Lore based on other True Crime fans, though I haven't listened to them a great deal yet.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!