Old 02-27-2016, 04:36 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
Any good?

I'm going through SNES games today.
Hmm.. it's alright.

Pros:

-The best game that has been released this year, which isn't saying much as there really isn't any alternatives to play yet. Not for me anyway.

- Graphics are nice, but not better than the last to games in the franchise.

-The time period. Would've prefered the Dinosaur age, but this will do.

-The Beastmaster ability is pretty cool, maybe even a little too much so. I'm only about 25% into the game and I rarely have to fight anybody as I can just send my chosen beast to do my dirty work. Heck, a freakin owl turns out to be an excellent assassin and the most dangerous animal there is. Who knew?!!

Cons:

- The worst of the last 3 Farcry releases.

-The story. Tiny and unintriguing.

-Missions are pretty boring and the most entertaining part of the game is just walking around the map exploring and killing poor innocent animals.

- Gameplay. Some of it works well, some is frustrating such as melee combat where you most of the time just swing away and hope for the best as your attacker keeps moving out of sight. Wonderful. Good thing I have my beast and my owl.

Conclusion: This is Assassins Creed 3 without the city/sea part and with a far inferior gameplay. But it's entertaining enough, tho I predict I will get tired of the repetitiveness of the game before i reach 50% completion. It simply needs more interesting things to do, abilities to gain, things to build and side characters with special bonuses to rescue. Hell, when I reach 50% completion I don't even think I need to gather anymore resources or kill another animal for it's skin coz I will have everything at that time. Then what?