View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 06:30 AM
Evil Dead

Scary MoVie (2013)

I thought this movie be really bad, I do like some spoof movies, I liked the other scary movies and I even some bad one such as Shirke you know what you did last summer, I didn't Not mind Not Another Teen movie , I thought those were decent movies, also really liked Superhero movie but This scary movie 5 is no were near as bad Disaster Movie (2008), Date Movie or Stan Helsing (2009) or Vampires Suck (2010)

Yes is it the weakest of the series

At the start of the movie, they tried way to hard to be funny, yet could have been funny, I don't think Benny hill music really worked with that scenes.

The main spoof this movie focus on is Mama and Black swan and paranormal activity, planet of the apes and there are other spoof as inception and Evil Dead spoof.

i Thought Evil Dead spoof was really funny, I laughed Few times in those scenes as for rest of the movie, I did found some scenes funny and other were Jokes goes a little to long and fall flat a number of times.

I didn't really like how the movie ended, I didn't find ending that funny at all,

I enjoyed it and I laugh a number of times but I did miss Anna, it dose feel a little strange her not being the movie, They were trying to go for a re-boot of series but kinda shot them self in foot with that.

They must of cut some scenes out trailer, Some scenes trailer were not
in the movie.

Ashley Tisdale was decent but i didn't find her too funny as did the Cindy scenes in all scary movie.

I really enjoyed 5 out of 10