View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 05:36 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to milktoaste
The wife and I are fairly certain the house we live in is haunted. Noises, shadows, things sliding across the floor. Since taking some writing classes in college I always keep a pen and notepad near my bed and on that particular night, the night I jotted that down, I was overcome with paranoia. I could have sworn something was getting closer to me while I laid in bed. Slowly from a back room of the house it came, through the kitchen down the hall, through my bedroom door and finally it stood at the foot of my bed. From there it just watched me. I'm 30 years old, and unafraid of ghosts (I've never been bitten by one) but I'm pretty sure I 'heard' it coming through the house. So I wrote it down, told myself I was just hearing things, and went to sleep. (True story)
"The physical body is acknowledged as dust, the personal drama as delusion. It is as if the world we perceive through our senses, that whole gorgeous and terrible pageant, were the breath-thin surface of a bubble, and everything else, inside and outside, is pure radiance. Both suffering and joy come then like a brief reflection, and death like a pin" Stephen Mitchell