View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 07:04 PM
Wicked Witch Of The North

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
It seams I am a bit late to the ball here. Great list it is beautiful. However there is one thing I have to respectfully disagree with, mummies and golems, why are they in the same category? Golems do not they belong together with things like Frankenstein's monster better than mummies.

Even if the list is already made I have to mention one category. Children's Horror. Now most monster movies for children is not made to be scary, they are either goofy or to friendly, like for example Batman vs Dracula. However there are a few movies meant to be horror movies as in they are meant to be scary, though they often have some humor and they are tuned down to fit children. There at not allot of these films but some examples would be The Ten Lives of Titanic the Cat, Ernest Scared Stupid, The Are You Afraid of the Dark series among others.
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@