View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 01:06 PM
Evil Dead

Last night watched some eps I have d/l'ed of various shows.

Smallville season 6, Ep1 - Very good...seasons 1-3 were a nice starter-story and all pretty consistant, I think season 4 fell down somewhat, 5 was excellent, and 6 looks set to continue as such...I noticed changes in the film style too, the whole series is definately starting to "feel" a lot more superman.

Heroes EP.1 - Pretty good...I like how the stories are interrelated, seems to have fairly solid cast, and some pretty interesting effects. Storylines seem pretty good too. The Japanese comic freak is funny...

Jericho Episode 1 - Nice going on this one...really great musical scoring, and a very tense feel about the whole thing. Quality acting all 'round, and just some "oh shit" moments. I really look foward to see what they're gonna do with this one. (I have this weird feeling that the main character is gonna somehow be linked to the explosions, time'll tell on that one)
Either way, very watchable...d/l'ing ep2 as I type...after all, if I waited for the show to broadcast HERE, I'd be like a year behind...fuck all that.

But yeah...quality watching last night.