View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 06:14 AM
Evil Dead

MAMA (2008) short

Just under 2 minutes and it was really well made, really creepy times, the Mama did look creepy, Good effect for really fast short ending was good,

Mama (2013)

Know this was going to be PG 13, i was afraid this would be this year The Women in Black PG 13 bore-fest, However this as put my faith back into PG 13 Movies.

As I found this more enjoyable then The Women in black and sinister put together and this movie but PA series to shame,

I thought this had some reallly good Jumpy scare in this movie I did Jump really early in the movie, this dose have some really good intense though tout the movie.

The movie flowed really well and it never once got boring at all and no scenes drag longer then should,

This movie did have some flaws here and there but they don't to much impact on the movie, I also did like effect of the of MAMA as you get a little to often, she dose not seem as scary as the movie goes.

I did find the MAMA bit more creepy in the short, she kinda of Ju-on-the Grudge Ghost and I wasn't really to keen on Soppy ending was not need at all, that part really left the movie down, While i felt really sad and I some people will find that very tearing.

For A PG 13 movie I thought was really good AS i did not expect to Jump at all in this movie and seen plenty of horror movies, (If was higher rated, i would have gave it lower score)
7 out of 10