View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 03:58 PM
Biggest and Best

Spelling and grammer errors aside, tell me why your opinion is the only one that counts? Is that clear enough? Tell me why you know more about what people should like than they do. Impress me with that, because to be honest that straight to video "movie" your working on isnt doing it for me. And no matter what people here tell you, nobody really cares. It just makes you come off like even more of a pompus ass.
Nobodys going to see it until about 3 months after it comes out and its in the bargin bin. That "labor of love" and a dime will buy you a cup of coffee 20 years ago. Nobodys impressed.

So go ahead make fun of spelling and grammer. Because right now, thats about all I can see going for you. Ohhhhhhh, I almost forgot, your working on a movie nobodys going to see, forgive me.

Remakes or not, its fucking stupid to decide how you feel about a movie before you see it. Anybody how tells people "Im involved in making movies, so I MUST know whats good" is fucking stupid. And lastly, its really fucking stupid to waste time posting about movies you claim to hate and people you think of as a lesser.

If the shoe fits I guess........

I dont know why the rest of you think Halloween is only one day a year