View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 02:01 PM
A little glass vial?

Send a message via MSN to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Skype™ to nightmare_of _death
i watched a lot of movies this weekend

i watch
the woman in black, i went to the theater for my bday, my dad took me, and at first he wanted to choose the movie, i stood up for myself cause he always chooses, and it was my bday after all. he doesnt like horror movies.. i would of probably chosen to see the phantom menace in 3d but with me only having sight in one eye that was out of the question. i choose the woman in black.

now although it wasn't that scary, it had a lot of cheap scares. i thought it was a pretty decent movie. my dad he hated it... lol

i also watched last night

the girl next door

omg this is an insane movie, i have the book and it's just as bad. and being based on true events too! i looked up what really had happen and the real woman looks like a real witch. my moms a horror freak too so she watched it with me, she was covering her eyes during some scenes. i didn't but was still shocked about what happen. sad story though.

i also watched

the ward

another movie my mom and i watched, i was kind of confused throughout this movie, and couldn't piece it together. the ending through me for a loop. i actually wasn't expecting it.

mom and i watched one more movie was the a&e mini series bag of bones. i didn't get to see it in its original air so we found it on instant netflix

i love stephen kings books, and the adaptaions his books get made into. i think they generally do a good job. i hadn't read bag of bones yet, but watched this and was shocked and a bit saddened. i think this shows part of kings softer more drama side which i like. id say the one that's scared me the most is IT. lol

i think that about cover's it for this weekend of movies. i've been watching a lot of investigation discovery lately where the real horror is. :)