Thread: Wrong Turn
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 12:12 AM
Undead

Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
Okay first of all, if they said that, then it would seem that they are giving credit to films that they were inspired by (Not stole from.) so you have just muted your whole original point. Sit down and shut the fuck up you dumbass newbie.

Who said they were inbred mongoloids in Wrong Turn? They're all fucked up in some way or another but not neccesarily mongoloids. And even if they are/were 'mongoloids' in Wrong Turn, this whole point is fucking stupid... What? No one can ever use an inbred again in a movie because Texas Chainsaw Massacre did it first? (Not Hills Have Eyes, you dumbshit! Hills obviously was inspired by something and my guess would TCM which came out like 3 years before it.) Anyways, if that's the case, then I guess the vampire genre is fucked because Nosferatu beat them all to using a vampire and every film put out after it must have been copying it, right? That's your stupid ass logic at work... :rolleyes:

What a retard. Go away.
First off not a newb this is krugerkid13 so shut up. 2nd of they didnt give it credit cause the mainstream audience was not told this it was on an online interview not to mention it didnt appear in the credits. Also tcm didnt do it first deliverance did which i listed above as ripping it off. Deliverance (1972) 2 years before tcm.