View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 06:03 PM
Hellraiser

Mmmmmm.... mmmmm

1) I can't promise no lagoon creatures will show up, since I haven't see the last chapter. I feel confident in saying probably not.

2) How you review it is up to you. A chapter by chapter could be fun, but I would also love an overall review that sums the whole thing up. (Of course, that can't happen until the end of December rolls around, and chapter 12 pops up.) I would be interested in hearing the things people think work, or don't work, as far as storylines go. Production values can be addressed. Acting can be addressed. Sound, and music can be addressed. Noting those "what the heck" moments can be fun. How was the beginning of the "film"? how was the end of the "film" (when that comes out)? AND any other issues, concerns, fun things, horrible things, etc. that you decide to comment upon will be appreciated, and noted.

3) I am in it. Initially I was just one of a number of local actors who agreed to be available all year for the project. In November (end of October, actually), I was asked to fill in for one of the 12 directors, who was out of the country, and couldn't do it. So, I became a director, also

4) There are actually 12 directors (officially), one for each month. These directors were also the writers of their respective chapters, though occasionally, they utilized co-writers. The crews also changed from chapter to chapter, including the editors.

5) Wages of Cine (pronounced Wages of Sin) is actually a production company formed by three of my fellow Augusta film-makers. They have been heading up projects for several years, practicing the production side of things. But there is a group of actors and film-makers in Augusta, who usually work together to make these projects happen.

6) WE don't beat anyone to death for any reason. I cannot vouch for rogue scarecrows with large fence posts, though.

7) Is there anything else I didn't address?