View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 09:17 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocker View Post
If you run across the original Dawn of the Dead blu ray grab it. Hard to find right now at a decent price. Also, Shout Factory has some great rereleases with killer extras definitely worth checking out.

https://www.shoutfactory.com/film/film-horror

I can say that The Thing Shout release is awesome. And the Escape from NY Shout release is by far the best blu ray version u can find. I also have Night of the Demons which is again completely awesome. I'm guessing most of these Shout releases rock. Check em out.
Wow! Thank you so much for this! I'll add it to my bookmarks now. Yeah I'll definitely buy Dawn Of The Dead on blu ray. I hated the remake. That's one of those zombie movies that you just don't forget about.

I've never seen Night of the Demons before. I remember seeing it at Blockbuster when I was younger. Believe I never rented it out because I was scared by the cover, lol. Now I'm planning on going back and watching movies that I've seen and checking out movies that I didn't watch at the time since I was quite young and scared by certain things. My first horror movie I've ever seen was Night Of The Living Dead and I loved it.