View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 04:17 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
*Back to __V__ with his shotgun, he shoots at Kasey who just vanishes and then blows Neverending's head off*

__V__: Haha!

*A Massacre Man deadite approaches with head fully attached and chops his gun in half*

__V__: Shit...

*__V__ hits Massacre Man in the face with the butt of the gun and starts to back toward the cafeteria when the cameraman stands up, bumping the camera onto the ground, breaking it, __V__ rushes into the cafeteria and closes the doors*

Massacre Man: Let us in!

*The camera tripod pokes through the wall into __V__'s arm, he grabs it and pulls it inside of the cafeteria, he then jams it through the wall which hits Massacre Man's leg*

Massacre Man: FUCK!

*__V__ runs to the window and hops out, Kasey appears next to him*

Kasey: Where ya goin'?

*__V__ ignores her and keeps walking*

Kasey: I was talking to you.

*__V__ starts running, he gets into the woods and he is suddenly tripped when Kasey appears again in front of him and sticks her leg out, she turns __V__ over and sits on his lap*

Kasey: C'mon tell me where you're goin'.

__V__: I was trying to sneak out until y'know, you started holding me here.

Kasey: Oh, come on. You're gonna die either way.

__V__: Not if you get off of me.

Kasey: They'd get you regardless, now you can stop squirming and we can have sex right here or you can just complain the rest of your life.

__V__: What?

Kasey: I like to leave 'em smilin', what do ya say?

__V__: Get off of me!

*__V__ pushes Kasey off of him as the three deadites approach him, he turns and runs, they chase after him*

__V__: Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!

Cameraman: GIVE US YOUR SOUL!

__V__: No!

*__V__ ducks behind a rusty truck with no wheels in the middle of the woods, he is out of sight*

Cameraman: Where'd you go!?

__V__: I'm behind the truck!... DAMN IT!

*__V__ gets up and runs into the morgue, he locks the doors and runs into the basement, he can hear Dante's growls, he opens the doors leading outside so he can see, he stares at the Dante zombie chomping and chewing his own skin*

__V__: Ewww.

*__V__ flips him over and pulls the hatchet out of his back, __V__ waits at the bottom of the stairs, Kasey appears next to him*

Kasey: Come on, please, let's just get this over with.

*Kasey takes her shirt off*

Kasey: Come on, give up.

*The basement door bursts open and __V__ chucks the hatchet, it hits the cameraman in the forehead, he rolls to the bottom of the stares*

__V__: Shove that up your ass, bitch!

*__V__ runs out of the side doors and heads back to the cabin as quick as he can, he picks up the piece of paper and hides in the back of the van, he finds the spell and starts to read it just as the ax bursts through the side of the truck and is then pulled out, Massacre Man's voice is heard from outside*

Massacre Man: Give me your fucking soul!

*Massacre Man hits the van with the ax again*

__V__: *Random gibberish from the book*

*The page starts to glow and a heavy gust of wind blows through the inside of the van, everything falls silent, __V__ peaks out of the ax-hole, he sees Massacre Man standing outside holding the ax about to hit the van again, he then looks at the wound on his leg*

Massacre Man: FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! This is so much fucking better then before, I can fucking see! I'm fucking indestructible! I have feet! This is fucking awesome!

*__V__ gets out of the van and approaches Massacre Man*

__V__: You're a person, right.

Massacre Man: Fuck yeah I am.

*Kasey appears next to him and starts yelling at __V__*

Kasey: YOU RUINED IT! I was supposed to bring all of my family back! But you ruined it!

*__V__ picks the book up off the ground and starts tearing the pages out and smashing it, he drives the ax into the book, Kasey screams and fades away*

Massacre Man: What... the... fuck?

__V__: Don't ask.

Massacre Man: Do you need that van?

__V__: Well, it's all torn to hell, the station will give me a new one for a story like this.

Massacre Man: So can I like... have it?

__V__: Sure, why not?

Massacre Man: Thank you so fucking much, I owe you.

*Massacre Man tosses the ax into the back and gets in the newsvan, he drives off, __V__ watches him go and he gets back into his car and drives the opposite way Massacre Man does, it's seemingly the end, all of the corpses are shown, all of the killed deadites, Zombified Dante still twitching, all of the chunks broken-bodied zombies Posher ran over, the destroyed book, the car Posher was driving smashed and flaming against the base of a hill far off in the desert with two completely charred bodies inside, then the camera shows a shot of the totaled bar, it zooms in to one spot, Zero pops out of the wreckage when suddenly an axe chops him in half, the camera zooms out to reveal Massacre Man holding the ax*

Massacre Man: Fuck you...

*Massacre Man gets back in the van and drives off into the rising sun*

THE END

Last edited by _____V_____; 11-27-2009 at 05:34 AM.