View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 07:11 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
*Murderdoll leaves the bathroom and kicks Zero across the room, the zombie of Gore sneaks up behind her and tackles her to the ground, she uses the hand that isn't underneath him to hold his head back, Zero stands and charges for her, just before he gets his hands on her, Posher drops a bucket of Zero and puts his foot on top of it, trapping him inside*

Murderdoll: Remind me to thank you later.

Posher: Alright.

Murderdoll: Get me a lime.

Posher: Why?

Murderdoll: Just fucking do it!

*Posher grabs a lime from the bar and throws it to Murderdoll, she quickly moves her hand from Gore's head to catch it, she then jams it into Gore's mouth then punches it in deeper*

Murderdoll: Now get him off of me!

*Posher and Illdojo pull Gore off of Murderdoll*

Murderdoll: If we can't kill 'em we might as well make it so the fuckers can't bite us.

Illdojo: Fuckin' smart.

Murderdoll: Fuckin' right.

Horrorobsessed: But there's another one.

Posher: What?

Horrorobsessed: Another zombie, it was that guy who was talking to me.

Posher: Where's Dudeman?

*Posher runs upstairs, everyone else follows, Posher slowly opens the door to Dudeman's room, when he opens it*

Dudeman: Hey, man!

*Posher sighs in relief*

Posher: I guess the other one left.

*Zwoti's zombie grabs Posher from behind, he attempts to escape but he just forces the two of them out of the window at the end of the hallway, glass can also be heard breaking downstairs*

Murderdoll: Fuck, they got in!

*Horrorobsessed and Illdojo run into Dudeman's room and slam the door, leaving Murderdoll outside, they listen to her from the other end of the door*

Murderdoll: Shit...

*They listen to the sound of Murderdoll being eaten, she yells*

Murderdoll: Fuck you! I'll snap your fucking neck, Get the fuck off of me! You can't even eat someone right you fucking retards! Go for my throat...

*The sounds stop*

Dudeman: What was that, man?

Illdojo: Zombies.

Dudeman: What?

Illdojo: Yeah... they're like... eating people.

Dudeman: That's crazy.

*They are both either high or drunk and totally non-responsive, Horrorobsessed is worried*

Horrorobsessed: What are we supposed to do?

Dudeman: To get out of here?

Horrorobsessed: yes!

*Dudeman thinks for a minute then looks up excitedly*

Dudeman: I got an idea!

Horrorobsessed: What?

Dudeman: You two get the fuck out of my room, and while they're feasting on you I'll run to safety.

Illdojo: I like it, but can I go with you?

Dudeman: Sure, well, start runnin' bitch.

Horrorobsessed: What?

Dudeman: Get the fuck out of the room and save us.

*Dudeman grabs Horrorobsessed by the arm and pushes her out of the door, and then closes it, the zombies don't notice her, she sneaks out of the bar undetected, back to Dudeman and Illdojo listening through the door again*

Dudeman: Alright, I think we can go now.

Illdojo: I'm ready.

*Dudeman opens the door and runs out only to be ambushed by the zombies, Murderdoll's zombie enters the room just before Illdojo closes the door, he's alone in the room with Murderdoll's zombie, she's covered in bite marks and one of her hands is missing*

Illdojo: Dead girl...

*Illdojo slips his sock off and rolls it up, he shoves it into Murderdoll's mouth so she can't bite him*

Illdojo: Wouldn't be the first time.

*Illdojo tears the shreds of clothes off of her cold, dead body and tosses her onto the bed, he hops on top of her as the zombies break through the door, they pull him off of Murderdoll and pin him to the ground, they proceed to feast upon his flesh, blood, bones, and anything else he happens to have with him*

Last edited by _____V_____; 11-27-2009 at 05:33 AM.