Thread: Wrong Turn
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2003, 05:36 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Wrong Turn

watched this movie last night it was ok just seemed a little short. The movie starts out right but after the characters are introduced it kind of feels rushed. I did'int care one bit for any of the characters not even the main ones. One big mistake this movie pulled besides no character development was not keeping the inbred phsyco's more mysterious(my favorite was sawtooth). Overall this movie was alright I give it a 2 out of 4, the movie would have been much better if it was longer. The special features were alright the only one I did not get around to watching was the audio comentary, the featurettes were cool but way to short, my favorite ones was the wounds of wrong turn & the Stan Winston featurette. The delted scenes were ok but there was only one deleted scene technically the other two were just a shorter kill scene and the shooting of the kill scene. I give the dvd a 3 out of 4.
Overall Wrong Turn is just a fun 70's style horror movie which I think you should check out:)