View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 03:33 PM
Banned

Yeah I use Text-to-Speech because of my eyes. It's really hard on me trying to type a bunch and I know my auto-correct butchers what I say. I go back and try to fix things but I know I miss a lot and I know it has to be an eyesore for some people. I apologize for the annoyance.

I must have missed a lot then. I was thinking Rosita said something other than dead, like if Michonne caught him, they would say something in his favor, I guess I misheard.

Anyway, yeah it was weird. I still think Lydia is playing them. If she wanted that Walker to bite her, she would have let it. Then when she begged Carol to kill her, she had no idea there was a walker behind her oh, so assuming Carol was swinging at her, Lydia ducked to miss the blow. I'm worried she's going to do something to get Daryl to fall in love with her and either kill him or break his heart worse than it has ever been broken. I think if Lydia truly turned against her mother, Alpha would have killed her at the fair, but she didn't. The way they were talking to each other made me believe it was staged. I think the sadness we saw from alpha last week when she killed one of her own for not obeying her orders, was just her fear of Lydia being with the Enemy. I mean Alpha told Daryl, "I don't think you can take care of my daughter, but I hope I'm wrong", why would she care otherwise? Alpha may be a monster, but she loves her daughter dearly. After doing what they just did to the others, I think it made her more fearful for her daughter's safety which made her emotional, which explains why she had Alpha whip the merciless hell out of her, because in her mind pain is discipline.

Unless Ezekiel was mostly referring to Lydia, I want to know why in the hell he said what he did to Daryl, knowing Carol would never stand for that. I mean if it is because of Lydia, I totally understand, especially if I'm right about my theory. Ezekiel is smarter than he lets on, but I still think that was a really shitty thing of him to say. I mean even if he told Daryl if he got rid of Lydia he could come with them, I think that would have made more sense. Darryl almost died trying to find Sophie... shouldn't that mean something to Ezekiel, even if Sophie wasn't his daughter and he never got to meet her?

Also, something else to add to my theory, Enid and the girl with the glasses on the pikes were random. I realize the old woman and Frankie were random as well, but I think but I think it was to mask the fact that the two women who came and found Henry and Lydia, were two of the women that were beheaded. It sucks about Tara, but she would be considered the most important skill in terms of the ranks in the communities. I believe her death was intentional just like Enid and the girl with the glasses. I hate that's all we get from The Highwaymen. I was kind of looking forward to see what they were going to do.

Last edited by Morningriser; 04-02-2019 at 05:11 PM.